Tiffany Ferrary Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tiffany's Single Angel
Music All Youth Final EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 am by meliske96

» Tiffany's discography so far
Music All Youth Final EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:44 am by tiffy2000

» 'PERFECT' cover by Pink
Music All Youth Final EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 am by Toddmc62

»  'Jar of hearts' cover
Music All Youth Final EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 am by Toddmc62

»  'I dreamed a dream' from Les Mis
Music All Youth Final EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:17 am by Toddmc62

»  'All By Myself' cover
Music All Youth Final EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:17 am by Toddmc62

» FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND
Music All Youth Final EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 am by Toddmc62

» Birthday Wishes!
Music All Youth Final EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm by RMarshall

» Tiffany's Newest Video's
Music All Youth Final EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm by Toddmc62

Tiffy’s Twitter

Music All Youth Final

2 posters

Go down

Music All Youth Final Empty Music All Youth Final

Post  JoeC Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:00 am

Having just returned from Wisbech, the location for the Final of Music All Youth, I would like to say what an incredible experience yesterday was and firstly say a huge thank you to Tony for putting on the event. The whole day went without a hitch and I think he deserves to be putting his feet up right about now!

As for the final itself, each contestant sang two songs which were then scored by the judges to give an overall winner and a runner-up. Tiffany's first song was 'I'll Be There' and the practice and hard work really shows! The performance was magnificent and certainly set the bar high in preperation for her second song which was 'A Moment Like This'. If anyone was 'wowed' by the first song then the second was sure to blow them away. An absolutely perfect rendition of the song which the audience definitely responded to, awarding Tiffany one of the largest applauses of the whole event.

Tiffany's sister Jeslyn was also in the final and on stunning form when performing 'Make You Feel My Love' and 'Use Somebody'. Both performaces were absolutely fantastic which is an opinion I am certain will be shared by all who were there and everyone who will see the recordings.

Before the results were announced, all of the finalists performed (a slightly modified version of) Perfect Day - reflecting upon the experiences of the competition.

On to the results and trophies were handed out to all contestants until there were only two finalists left - Tiffany and Clara Byrne. I know that I, for one, was on the edge of my seat at this point and I'm sure I wasn't the only one...
In the end the winner was Clara but this did nothing to dampen the spirits of anyone on the Ferrary table after such a wonderful achievement of being beaten by only one other contestant.

After the results were announced there was a chance for the siblings in the competition to sing a duet. Tiffany and Jeslyn once again stunned with a powerful performance of 'Run' which was an unexpected and very welcome suprise for at least this member of the audience! More huge applause for the Ferrary's!

So, I would like to once again offer massive congratulations to both Tiffany for being the runner-up and to Jeslyn for making it to the final and both offering those epic performances which will ensure that it was a day not to be forgotten in a hurry.

On top of the singing and performances, I would like to add how delightful and friendly the entire family were and that it was a pleasure to meet you all - Tiffany, Jeslyn, Soraya, Andrew and Gianna.

I look forward to seeing you all again and thank you for a wonderful day and evening!

Joe Xxx
JoeC
JoeC

Back to top Go down

Music All Youth Final Empty THE PERFORMANCE

Post  davidnisbet Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 am

Tiffany's first song " Ill Be There " was the first one i ever heard her sing ,it was on the strength of that video that i decided to help promote has as she had really impressed me . Her performance on the day live only a few feet away from me was just incredible , to be there to witness that was an experience out of this world .
When talking to her at the interval she told me the next song was to be" A Moment Like This " my first thoughts were OMG I'm gonna need a wheelchair . After wiping the tears from my eyes i could not speak to comment on the performance absolutely mind blowing .
davidnisbet
davidnisbet

Back to top Go down